My fondest memories of you are from the summer of 1986 when you and I went out to EFY in Provo. What a great time we had! I had never been to Utah and your family gave us the grand tour. I think I saw everything there is to see between SLC and Provo in just two days. Our week at EFY was an experience to remember. I would have never done it by myself.
Many years have past and now as my oldest son makes plans to attend EFY this summer, it makes me think of you. I have many great memories of my youth. I was lucky to have such a great group of friends at that time. It is still fun to look back on those days. Like this picture of us on the way to a New Year's Eve dance at the mall. (They don't have dances like that anymore!)
Hope you have a truly fabulous 40th Birthday!!!
Beth Amadori Batten



No comments:
Post a Comment