April,
I'll never forget the testimony you bore a few months after Kurt left. You talked about how much you doubted your ability to manage everything while he was gone. What struck me was how you expressed gratitude for the trial and bore testimony of the many things you had learned in Kurt's absence, and most particularly how it had brought you to your knees in prayer. It has since been a goal of mine to feel honestly grateful for a trial, to feel like I wouldn't change the trial in retrospect if I could, and to be able to bear witness of the answered prayers that I'd experienced as a result. It's been an epic fail on my part, but I love looking to you as a great example!
Happy 40th Birthday! I feel grateful to know and for the time that you spent as my Visiting Teacher.
You make 40 look FABULOUS!
Kori
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment