Friday, March 25, 2011

Hope it's not too late!

I can't believe how long it has been since we were all kids back in Virginia.  I think the Fredricksburg stake was an ideal stake to pass through those crazy teenage years! We had a lot of fun and some amazing activities. As a brand new member of the church it was a great place to plant roots in the church.


April I remember you well, when ever there was a fireside, dance or activity down in Fredricksburg all of us guys from Dale City would pile in a car to head down. I know I was pretty hyper back then, as well as immature, I always tried to do things in good fun, so hopefully your recollections of me are good ones. You are a couple years young than me and the group I hung out with but I think we all had a crush on you, some more secret than others. ;-)



It has been more than 20 years since we were kids back there, life has carried us all in many different directions but I think all of us that were friends back then, great friends and even those we just saw now and again, we all shared some amazing times and have memories that personally I treasure. I think that in at least some small way we all still have that bond.

I wish you a wonderful birthday!

John Snediker

No comments:

Post a Comment