Someone once told me that is was more important how your grandchildren turned out than how your children did. I think our grandchildren are turning out great which is a direct reflection on their parenting.
I was thrilled to have a baby girl when April was born. She was my biggest baby out of the six—8 lbs 1 oz. She had lots of dark hair and was adorable. She was always independent and had to do things HER way.
When we were visiting her family in Germany a few years ago, one of her friends came
up to me at church and said, “You must be a fantastic person because April is such an incredible person.”
One of the qualities I admire most about April is her deep spirituality. I have learned many things being her mother. I also love her sense of humor and the sound of her laugher. She is a great blessing in my life.
Love,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment