Monday, March 28, 2011

aprils b-day

Hope I'm doing this right, as i'm not a blogger and have never even read one... (i'm old school and stuck in my ways) :)
April,
There's so much that can be said about the fabulous person you are. The past two years have brought on a wonderful friendship and bonding with our families. I have truly enjoyed all the times we have spent together and value the advice, encouragement and positive vibe that flows from you. You are an amazing mother, wife and friend. I know the past few months have really been challenging and you have faced some difficult situations, yet you continue to persevere and have a positive outlook. I admire you for your strength and courage. Thank you for being an awesome person and my friend.
Happy 40th! What will this new decade bring?
 
Kashia Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment