Friday, March 25, 2011

A Note for April

Sorry this is so late. I was trying to add some photos from college, but I had problems with my scanner.

Thinking about you takes me back to our freshman year of college. I remember thinking you were so beautiful. You could do this thing with your eyelashes and boys would turn into puddles before our eyes. It was amazing. I had never seen anyone do that before. Kim and I tried it. We couldn't do it, but it was fun trying. We had some things in common - brothers named Clark, a tendency toward practical jokes, love of the Gospel. When you got married, we had so much fun coming to your wedding and meeting your family. I missed you, but loved seeing you around campus. Over the last twenty years (can it really be 20 years?) we have stayed in touch through babies and moves. I haven't seen you as much as I would have liked to, but when I have seen you and talked to you, it seems like we pick up right where we left off. I admire you so much. You are good wife, good mother, and an amazing woman.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

 

XOXO

Jenn



--
Jennifer
www.lavenderave.etsy.com
www.mylavenderave.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/mylavenderave

No comments:

Post a Comment