Monday, March 21, 2011

Future Sister-in-Law

I was impressed with April the very first afternoon I met her. She made me feel lucky to be marrying into Rod's family. Through the years I have watched her conquer amazing feats as Kurt went through medical and residency, deployment, moving around, and many other things that I would have been overwelmed at. She manages to make these things look like a walk in the park when I know they are anything but. I love her laugh, it is so infectious. And she is the one I am most excited to be with at Aspen Grove which I think that says something about her character and personality. I admire all she has accomplished in her life and I admire all that she is. There are many ways in which I am trying to emulate her and I hope that as the years of come and gone that I have become a little bit more like her.

She is the best!!

Shauna Andreason

No comments:

Post a Comment