Monday, March 21, 2011

European Family Adventures

I remember my first impression of April as a person I wanted to get to know. I wanted to get to know her and when I did I enjoyed her company very much. She is upbeat and had depth to her the was very attractive as a dear friend. We were able to take a family adventure together in Europe... it was a Christmas Market in Germany, exactly where well right now my memory does us no favor but it was a time I will never forget. I enjoyed her and her lovely family and felt very much at home in her presence. It was joyful, full of great conversations and I just remember feeling completely satisfied with being out enjoying the sounds and sights of town together.. I would love to know her more but I am lucky enough to call her my friend.

Love you dear women and the beauty you bring to life! Happy Birthday!

love,

Kristine Hammons

No comments:

Post a Comment