April,
You are my hero. I have admired you ever since I stopped biting you. Early childhood memories include large snowstorms in VA, Hugh Mercer bus rides together, making those chocolate easter eggs for a ward fund raiser, and riding with you to seminary at obscene hours of the morning. When I think back to really happy childhood memories, there you are in them. I only now realize what a huge influence for good you were for so many years. You were always the example just two years ahead and there were times when I thought of giving up but I thought about how you had paved the way. If you remember, we were preserved in that horrible car accident, rode cross country to Utah together and had fun adventures along the way. I admired when you tutored that lady in reading, and most importantly, you always strive to be better each day.
I admire the woman you are today. You are a fabulous mom with fabulous kids. The rest of us really are impressed with your dedication to your family, your husband, and the gospel. I still feel like you are standing ahead up the road waiting for me to catch up and I don't mind that one bit.
We love you so much,
Laird Margie Ben Ethan Addy Hinckley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment