Wednesday, March 23, 2011

April Andreason=one of my favorite people

What a joy to be able to send a little love to one of the greatest ladies I know, even though it's been too many years since I've seen you! I have so many great memories of our years in Maryland and Texas. What a wonderful example you have always been. I think of our time serving in the RS Presidency in Seneca Ward and realize how much leadership training I received from you and others that has helped me in my future church callings. Your stalwart testimony and caring spirit shined like a light to all those you came in touch with. You always had a way of knowing just how to reach out to those in need with a kind word, a note, a bouquet of flowers.
 
I always looked up to the way you were raising your children, always putting the gospel first and making sure your family's priorities were in order. I often found myself thinking "What would April do?" in certain situations. You are also one of the happiest people I have ever known and I can still remember the sound of your wonderful laugh. Thank you for being a faithful friend all these years and I hope we will always keep in touch (and hopefully meet up again someday!) Enjoy your birthday...you deserve it!
 
lots of love,
Tiffani Clinger

No comments:

Post a Comment